Flex˛B is a software solution. It implements the needs of the modern fresh produce or wood industries. Central to Flex˛B are the automated registrations for operations to the smallest identifiable registration unit.
Flex˛B is designed to serve you over the entire organisation.
Complies to the EC Food law regulation: EC/178/2002
Complies to the US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) PL 111-353
Embeds GS1 barcodes, normalisations,...
Pallet & bin tracing, pack and box tracing via barcodes or RFIDs.
Logging of all operations against Production Order.
PO / Lot registrations
One solution for Inventory, cold store / warehouse management , quality , tracking & tracing.
Can be implemented in a multi-site or multi-plant environment.
Can be implemented in a centralised or decentralised environment.
Several versions of the same application.
Hooks in into your local ERP solution (ie. SAP, VAF, ...)
SSCC, AI00, AI10,AI02, AI13, AI37, AI412, GTIN,...
1. Distribution Management
- Delivery to customer
2. Procurement Logistics
- Purchase requisition
- Supplier selection
- Purchase order
- Goods or Service receipt
3. Operations & Logistics
- Picking goods
- Quality Management
- (Re-)Packing Management
- Inventory Control
- Radio Frequency and/or batch handheld barcode readers
4. Financial Accounting (external or from Oryx)
5. Open connectivity to your partners
- Electronic commerce to/from your client EDI tailor made XML, SOAP, DESADV via webserver
6. Production Line Automation (Tailor Made)
7. Site replication & Consolidation
Decisions depend on?
Implement a release based upon
- Quantity of operations <> Operations executed
- Number of users
- Production or handling
- Centralisation <> decentralisation
- Availability of IT staff, IT infrastructure
- Acceptable downtime
Versions of Flex˛B?
- Client application: the collection of all modules in a user friendly Windows interface (MS Office alike)
- Web application: the collection of the core modules in a user friendly Web interface (high user experience)
- Open application: the collection of a set of methods for independent application development in other areas.
- Background applications: several tools for replication, monitoring, automated uploading of ERP sales orders, guiding production lines, guiding machinery,...